WELCOME TO THE ANNUNCIATION OF THE LORD
We wish to extend a warm welcome to all guests of Annunciation of the Lord Parish. We are delighted that you have come to worship with us, and we very much hope that you feel at home here.
Please introduce yourself to Father Tom after Mass.
FR. THOMAS COSTA
ANNUNCIATION OF THE LORD
31 First Street, Taunton, MA 02780
TO CONTACT US:
Parish Rectory and Office
282 Somerset Avenue, Taunton, MA 02780
TO CONTACT OUR PARISH SCHOOL:
Our Lady of Lourdes School
52 First Street, Taunton, MA 02780
Diocese of Fall River
Official moved into the new rectory on 282 Somerset Avenue, just steps to the front door of the church!!
OLOL BINGO THURSDAY NIGHTS!
Come and join us on Thursday nights at Our Lady of Lourdes School, 52 First Street, Taunton. Bingo begin at 6:30PM. We have sandwiches, chips, pastry, coffee, soda and water. We also have pizza for $1.50 per slice. Our BINGO is looking for some volunteers on Thursdays. Bingo ends by 9:30. Volunteer once a week or once a month. Any hours you can help would be greatly appreciated.
SATURDAY Vigil at 4:00 pm
SUNDAY at 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Tuesday - Friday at 8:00 am
The Church is Handicap accessible. The Elevator is located at the side entrance of the Church. The front pew in Church is also handicap accessible. Restrooms are also located in the lower side entrance.
Just a reminder about of our cancellation policy. Weekend Masses are never cancelled, but weekday masses are cancelled whenever Taunton Public Schools cancels. This policy also includes parish events. Please be safe !
February Intentions for Joe Moitoso and family intentions and Mr. & Mrs. Manuel Alberto anf family requested by Maria Moitoso
FAITH FORMATION NEWS
Please keep our Students in Your Prayers
First Reconciliation: February 23, 2019
First Communion : May 5, 2019
Confirmation: Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:00 PM @Cathedral in Fall River
February 24 Faith Formation for All Grades
The parish offers online giving with several options. We encourage all parishioners to use this fast, easy and safe alternative to weekly envelopes. If you would like to learn more about this easy, safe and secure way of giving, please contact the parish office or check out our website at https://annunciationtaunton.weshareonline.org/
Readings for the week of February 17, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 17:5-8 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4, 4, 6 [40:5a] / 1 Cor 15:12, 16-20 / Lk 6:17, 20-26
- Monday: Gn 4:1-15, 25 / Ps 50:1 and 8, 16bc-17, 20-21 [14a] / Mk 8:11-13
- Tuesday: Gn 6:5-8; 7:1-5, 10 / Ps 29:1a and 2, 3ac-4, 3b and 9c-10 [11b] / Mk 8:14-21
- Wednesday: Gn 8:6-13, 20-22 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [17a] / Mk 8:22-26
- Thursday: Gn 9:1-13 / Ps 102:16-18, 19-21, 29 and 22-23 [20b] / Mk 8:27-33
- Friday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 11:1-7 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 10-11 [cf. 1] / Mk 9:2-13
- Next Sunday: 1 Sm 26:2, 7-9, 12-13, 22-23 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 8, 10, 12-13 [8a] / 1 Cor 15:45-49 / Lk 6:27-38