Welcome to Annunciation of the Lord
We welcome you to our Annunciation of the Lord website. Our parish is a vibrant faith community which offers many opportunities for people to live out their Catholic Christian Faith. I hope that you will find the information and resources on our website to be helpful. If I can be of assistance to you in anyway, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely yours in Christ,
Rev. David Deston
There will be NO Scripture & the Mass Bible Study on Tuesday eveningshas been put on hold until a later date.
Men's Movie night at St. Nicholas of Myra will not be held in the month of December. See you next year!
Sunday 8:30 a.m.
Daily Mass will be celebrated everyday of the week
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00 a.m.
at St. Nicholas of Myra in North Dighton, MA
Thursday, Friday, Saturday 8:00 a.m.
at Annunciation of the Lord
Penance and Reconciliation
One half hour before every Mass or by Appointment
From 9am to 3pm
(Office located in Church Basement)
St. Vincent De Paul Giving Tree- Donation tags will be available beginning Saturday, November 27th. All gifts must be returned by Sunday, December 12th. Parishioners are asked to select one or more tags from the tree; each tag represents a particularitem needed. Thank you for helping a needy family this Christmas.
We have resumed raising funds for our friends in Guaimaca, Honduras, including the Dominican Sisters of the Presentatioon stationed there. A raffle for a Candy Tower with $50 in scratch tickets will be held during Advent. Win a surprise for the whole family to enjoy. ickets will be sold after weekend Masses at St. Nicholas of Myra and Annunciation of the Lord beginning on Saturday, November 27,2021.
Cost is $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00
The drawing will take place on Sunday, December 19th just in time for Christmas! Mucho Gracias and good luck! May God bless you all,
Mission Possible of No.Dighton Mission
Team, Manuel Avila, Brian Brown, Ed Kremzier, Ruth Andrade, Karen Paradis, Sharon Clark, Nancy Brown
St. Nicholas of Myra
BREAKFAST WITH ST. NICHOLAS
SIGN UP SHEET WILL BE AT CHURCH AFTER ALL MASSES
Food Drive for St. Vincent Pantry
Readings for the week of November 28, 2021
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-9, 10, 14 [1b] / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Is 2:1-5 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4b, 4cd-5, 6-7, 8-9 / Mt 8:5-11
- Tuesday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-2, 2-3, 4-5, 6  / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6