God's love with His infinite mercy forgives us. The church celebrates God's forgiveness in the Sacrament of Penance. We examine our conscience to ask God's forgiveness and work toward a life of goodness. Celebrating the Sacrament of Penance places us in communion with God and community. This allows us to grow in faith, love and peace with God and neighbors.
1) Completion of Sacramental Prep I (typically grade 1) in Faith Formation program, or in Catholic School.
2) Acceptable attendance in Sacramental Prep II (typically grade 2) in Faith Formation
3) Knowledge of all required prayers.
4) Weekly attendance and participation at Mass.
1)At least one parent/guardian is expected to attend the parent meetings. (Please contact the director if this is a problem.)
2) Weekly attendance & participation at Mass with your child.
3) Report all class absences to your child's teacher.