Times for Reconciliation
Thursday-Saturday | 7:30 - 8 am
Saturday | 3:30 - 4 pm
Sunday | 8 - 8:30 am
Video: Fr. Mike Schmitz- Making a Good Confession
What is Reconciliation?
Penance & Reconciliation is the Sacrament in which we confess our sins to God through a priest who acts in persona Christi, or in the person of Christ. We are absolved of our sins by Christ and are given a penance to show that we want to grow in holiness and that we are sorry.
Examination of Conscience
This is a version of the five-step Daily Examen that St. Ignatius practiced and wrote in his Spiritual Exercises.
1. Become aware of God’s presence.
2. Give thanks to God for the day.
3. Review your day. Think about the times you have followed God's will and good moments throughout the day.
4. Face your shortcomings. Find the times you have not followed God's will throughout the day.
5. Look toward tomorrow and ask God for what I need in the day to come.