The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Church's life. Eucharist means, "giving thanks". The Holy Mass is an encounter with the love and goodness of God. The Mass is our celebration of forgiveness, thankfulness, and love. It is our time to experience and share in community prayer. We pray for others who are living and deceased, and they pray for us. It is our time to be in a relationship with God as a community.
1) Completion of Sacramental Prep I (typically grade 1) in-class Faith Formation Program, or in Catholic School.
2) Acceptable attendance in Sacramental Prep II (typically grade 2) in-class Faith Formation Program.
3) Knowledge of all required prayers.
4) Weekly attendance and participation at Mass.
5) Reception of the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
6) Participation in First Holy Communion Retreat.
1) At least one parent/guardian is expected to attend the parent meeting/s. (Please contact the director if this is a problem.)
2) Weekly attendance & participation at Mass with your child.
3) Report all class absences to your child's teacher.